Managing Your Portfolio in Retirement
The financial industry tends to make things more complex than they need to be. As a result, topics like this usually go in one ear and out the other. My aim with this webinar is to simplify this topic by providing an explanations (in simple English). This webinar will cover topics to be aware of as you approach or are in retirement, in terms of your portfolio
I’ll be going over the following concepts in an easy to understand way:
- Understanding the basics of investing (2:48)
- Active VS Passive Management (8:47)
- Understanding your investment fees (17:30)
- Dealing with a low interest rate environment (21:25)
- Portfolio Management (28:45)
- Protecting your nest egg (31:00)
Please note that our strategies are tailored in the direction of people with $300,000+ portfolios.
If you’d like to discuss your personal situation and explore your financial options, feel free to book a complimentary appointment through one of the buttons below.