Does your spouse qualify?

This week we interviewed Julien Grenier, accountant and partner at Talbot & Associates. We discuss what CRA looks at when determining whether your spouse can or can’t use their capital gains exemption on the sale of your farmland.


Julien can be reached at or 204-269-7460

Looking for more?

Download your Farm Transition Guide Today!

Farm Transition Guide Book Cover

Farm Transition Guide

A must read for anyone starting their farm transition

Colin Sabourin is a Winnipeg based investment & financial advisor with Harbourfront Wealth Management. His specialty is working with farmers who are planning to sell or transition their farms within the next 5 to 10 years. 

Disclaimer: The views expressed are those of Colin Sabourin, Certified Financial Planner, and Investment Advisor and not necessarily those of Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc., member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.